Lisa Whitesell, Editor
7036 N. W. 155th Terrace, Edmond, OK 73013
Music Clubs Magazine is published three times a year (Winter., Spring and Fall). The subscription is included in senior member dues, or $7 for non-members.
- National, State and Club News
- Program Guidelines
- Competition Information, Announcements
- National and International Music Releases and Updates
- Meeting and Performance Announcements
- Winner Profiles and In-depth Biographies & Leadership Profiles
- Information articles, i.e., recruitment parliamentary procedures, copyright law, club organization & administration
NFMC Interlude is a digital only magazine. This magazine is intended to give pertinent information that happens between the Spring and Fall printing of Music Clubs Magazine and Junior Keynotes Magazine. You can download a pdf version by click here or view online by clicking here.
Information for Advertisers
Jennifer Griffin, Advertising Chairman
1646 W. Smith Valley Road, Greenwood, IN 46142
Music Clubs Magazine is written for the National, State and Local Club Senior NFMC Members, educators and advisors, students and other interested individuals. Senior members refer to the magazine for program and competition announcements, and informative articles on recruitment, management and administration.
|Advertising Rates for Music Clubs Magazine|
|Cover Rates (if available on inside covers)||
Junior Keynotes Magazine is a pedagogical magazine written for teachers, junior counselors and students. The publication provides accurate up-to-date information on festival and competition guidelines and policies, pedagogical information, new teaching resources, materials, competition winners and important junior announcements.
|Advertising Rates for Junior Keynotes Magazine|
|Cover Rates (if available on inside covers)|
(Sizes are approx. and applies to both Music Clubs Magazine and Junior Keynotes)
|Two-Page Spread||17 1/2″ X 11 1/2″ (Full Bleed)|
|Full Page||7 3/8″ X 9 3/4″|
|Half Page Horizontal (1/2)||7 3/8″ X 4 7/8″|
|Half Page Vertical (1/2)||3 5/8″ X 9 3/4″|
|Quarter Page (1/4)||3 5/8″ X 4 7/8″|
|Eighth Page (1/8)||2 3/4″ X 3 1/2″|
|Trim Size||8 3/8″ X 10 7/8″|
|Type (live) Area||7 3/8″ X 9 3/4″|
|Music Clubs Magazine and Junior Keynotes|
|Cover: Self Cover. Gloss 60 lb text|
Please check with Editor & Advertising Chairman before submitting materials.
Send materials directly to the Editor (see editor information above)
Electronic submission (is preferred) must be camera ready.
Data Transmission: Email or mail 3.5″ floppy disks, Iomega Zip 100 disks or CD-ROMS.
Payment must be received before ad is processed
Submit Contract along with payment to:
Jennifer Griffin, 1646 W Smith Valley Road, Greenwood, IN 46142
General Terms & Conditions
- Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval
- NFMC reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement that does not meet NFMC standards, for any reason, at any time
- In consideration of the publisher reviewing for acceptance, the advertiser may not make any promotional reference to the NFMC or its members in any way except with prior written permission of NFMC
- Cancellations of advertising must be in writing and are not accepted after the closing date. NFMC is not responsible for any discrepancies or errors in advertisements supplied by advertisers, agents or agencies